Gilded Glove Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterMafia II (Town won) - Page 3 RegisterhwLog in

Mafia II (Town won)

Go down 
+4
Furr
mario
RogueLeader
Fizz
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueiscooltoo
Weapons Gym Leader
Weapons Gym Leader
Blueiscooltoo

Mafia II (Town won) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia II (Town won)   Mafia II (Town won) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:23 pm

Furr wrote:
You honestly think I'm mafia again? I know by stating that Blue is mafia that I've put myself in danger by both the mafia and the townsfolk, but I've done it for the greater good of the others. I'd rather lose my life to the mafia with you on the right track than to die in vain. I am the sheriff, and Blue is guilty. I can't really say more, because I have no more information. Blue reacted quickly, going after a lynch on Day 1. You can't say that that's not suspicious. Maybe your mafia Grec, I wouldn't know; but you're sure giving me some conclusions based on your quick reaction. The investigation will always say that the suspect is mafia, but vigilante's come up as guilty too. I just wanted to warn you, in case I was wrong.

Wait, so your saying that your the sheriff? I want to know why your role claiming at such a little to no attack. This seems very scummy to try to say you have a power role as well.

Anyway, I thought the day lasted longer than it did, I didn't know a kill would be made every real time day.
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader
Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Mafia II (Town won)   Mafia II (Town won) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 9:14 pm

Alright guys, you have until 9 eastern. That's in less than an hour. Then it's night.
Back to top Go down
https://gildedglovegaming.forumotion.com
zachisasian
Best AFK.
zachisasian

PostSubject: Re: Mafia II (Town won)   Mafia II (Town won) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 9:39 pm

can we lynch blue pl0x.
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader
Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Mafia II (Town won)   Mafia II (Town won) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:49 pm

Alright. Blue is lynched. He was mafia.

It's night 2 now.
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader
Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Mafia II (Town won)   Mafia II (Town won) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 4:30 pm

During the night, somebody paid Grec's great-granddaughter to come back in time and smother him with a pillow. Thereby preventing her existence, but whatevs.

Also somebody tried to shoot furr but he used a doctor as a body-shield or something. But the doctor was wearing armor. I dunno. Whatever. Grec's dead, Furr's not.

Edit: Grec was town.

It's now day 3. Who you gonna call, *ahem*, kill?
Back to top Go down
Furr
Fizz's Bitch
Furr

PostSubject: Re: Mafia II (Town won)   Mafia II (Town won) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 4:35 pm

Sadly, I investigated Grec, so I have nothing new for you today.
Back to top Go down
Furr
Fizz's Bitch
Furr

PostSubject: Re: Mafia II (Town won)   Mafia II (Town won) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 4:40 pm

I'm assuming the mafia went after me and the vigilante got Grec...
Back to top Go down
shadowray7
So Zetta Slow
So Zetta Slow
shadowray7

PostSubject: Re: Mafia II (Town won)   Mafia II (Town won) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 5:25 pm

Well, well, this is intersting, there are no more vanilla townies in this.
There are four people left.
One Sheriff which I'm 90% sure is Furr
One Doctor who I'm sure will protect Furr
One Vigilante.
And one mafia.

The only way the mafia can win is if the remaining mafia member can convince the town to lynch the vigilante.
We know no one is willing to lynch Furr since we believe him to be the sheriff.
If the doctor is lynched the vigilante will just kill the mafia member at night.
If the mafia is lynched... town wins... nothing else to it.
If the vigilante is lynched, the mafia will kill off whoever isn't furr since the doctor will just protect him, then the mafia can kill Furr during the day and thus mafia win.

It looks like today is the final day, all we have to do is ensure the vigilante survives the lynching process.

So either me, zach, or mario is either vigilante, mafia, or doctor, in any order of course.

Zach is quiet and seems to be staying in the shadows.
Mario seems... he just seems like he has no idea what he's doing, he's just going along with my plans.
As for me, I seem to be a BIG help to the town with my reasoning my ability to look at things. And I believe because of that I've put SO MUCH suspicion on myself. I could be mafia or I could not be.

In order to shine some light on zach, I'll be putting him on the spotlight.

Lynch Zach

Defend yourself Zach, and come out of the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader
Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Mafia II (Town won)   Mafia II (Town won) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 5:34 pm

I have a question that I should probably know the answer to but don't.

What happens if night actions overlap? Like, say the vigilante decides to kill the mafia and the mafia kills the vigilante. Who dies?
Back to top Go down
shadowray7
So Zetta Slow
So Zetta Slow
shadowray7

PostSubject: Re: Mafia II (Town won)   Mafia II (Town won) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 5:42 pm

Both of them die
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader
Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Mafia II (Town won)   Mafia II (Town won) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 5:47 pm

That makes no sense, but ok.
Back to top Go down
Furr
Fizz's Bitch
Furr

PostSubject: Re: Mafia II (Town won)   Mafia II (Town won) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 6:01 pm

Faceoff, both get shot, both die. How doesn't that make sense?
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader
Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Mafia II (Town won)   Mafia II (Town won) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 6:03 pm

Well, I suppose it makes sense, sort of. They'd just have to shoot at almost exactly the same time.
Back to top Go down
Furr
Fizz's Bitch
Furr

PostSubject: Re: Mafia II (Town won)   Mafia II (Town won) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 7:13 pm

Not true if they miss a killpoint; one shoots the other, other shoots back; they die from bloodloss.
Back to top Go down
Blueiscooltoo
Weapons Gym Leader
Weapons Gym Leader
Blueiscooltoo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia II (Town won)   Mafia II (Town won) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 7:25 pm

or they both got in a car accident trying to get to each others houses, and they both died.
Back to top Go down
shadowray7
So Zetta Slow
So Zetta Slow
shadowray7

PostSubject: Re: Mafia II (Town won)   Mafia II (Town won) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 7:25 pm

I like that idea
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader
Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Mafia II (Town won)   Mafia II (Town won) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 7:31 pm

Uh, you guys should talk about who you think is most likely to be mafia. And stuff.
Back to top Go down
shadowray7
So Zetta Slow
So Zetta Slow
shadowray7

PostSubject: Re: Mafia II (Town won)   Mafia II (Town won) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 7:33 pm

I'm waiting for Zach to defend himself
Back to top Go down
Furr
Fizz's Bitch
Furr

PostSubject: Re: Mafia II (Town won)   Mafia II (Town won) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 7:38 pm

Same.
Back to top Go down
zachisasian
Best AFK.
zachisasian

PostSubject: Re: Mafia II (Town won)   Mafia II (Town won) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 7:38 pm

ok, lets recap a bit.

on day 1, rogue voted for no lynch and pi voted for the same afterwards. blue then tried to make a random lynch vote on pi without trying to draw suspicion, since he was mafia.
pi confronted his random vote, and blue just retaliated and said that no lynch would help the town.
mario then voted for blue, claiming he didn't make sense. But blue didn't retaliate to what mario posted and ignored it.
That right there makes me think that mario was trying to take suspicion off himself at the perfect moment seeing how blue seemed to be most suspicious at the time and he could possibly be the other mafia member.

Also, we have the scenario with furr claiming to be the sheriff.

pi, if he is mafia, seen the perfect opportunity to get suspicion off himself by supporting the claim of furr being sheriff because it's pretty obvious that he is. and back on day 2 when you voted for blue in order gather information, that may have been an attempt to separate you two from both being mafia. Also the fact that blue didn't object to the random lynch just seems kind of weird, in a way at least.

eh. kind of a tossup vote.

i'll just go for killing pi.
Back to top Go down
shadowray7
So Zetta Slow
So Zetta Slow
shadowray7

PostSubject: Re: Mafia II (Town won)   Mafia II (Town won) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 7:49 pm

I didn't object to the random lynch because Grec distracted me and I had to make a choice.
Lynch Blue to gather information on Furr or Lynch Grec due to his scummy act.
I choose the first because I knew that would guarantee a mafia member being killed on either Day 2 or Night 2 (by the hands of the vigilante).
I was reluctant to vote for Grec because I didn't really have a reason to vote for him other than the fact that he's defending blue.

Anyways, you have failed to defend yourself and you're only trying to counter me voting for you.

So I ask you again, defend your actions.

Why did you take little to no participation up until I put the spotlight on you?
Back to top Go down
zachisasian
Best AFK.
zachisasian

PostSubject: Re: Mafia II (Town won)   Mafia II (Town won) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 7:58 pm

i never said you objected a random lynch, i was mentioning when you voted for blue, blue never did anything about it.
but i thought over some more stuff and i'v changed my mind.

i'm gonna vote for a no lynch. as long as the vigilante doesn't try to guess who the mafia member is, the town could win.
if it does go to a no lynch, day 4 will be a 3 man game, and for whichever side to win just has to sweet talk furr pretty much, assuming that furr doesn't get any info during his night phase.
Back to top Go down
shadowray7
So Zetta Slow
So Zetta Slow
shadowray7

PostSubject: Re: Mafia II (Town won)   Mafia II (Town won) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 8:01 pm

shadowray7 wrote:
Why did you take little to no participation up until I put the spotlight on you?
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader
Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Mafia II (Town won)   Mafia II (Town won) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 8:02 pm

If you assume Furr's the sheriff, he's a little bit useless right now anyway. He could find out that someone's guilty but since we know you guys have a vigilante left, and there's one mafia member left, if he finds out someone's guilty there's only a 50 percent chance that person's mafia. Just sayin'.
Back to top Go down
Furr
Fizz's Bitch
Furr

PostSubject: Re: Mafia II (Town won)   Mafia II (Town won) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 8:11 pm

Here's an idea, everyone argue your innocence today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia II (Town won)   Mafia II (Town won) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia II (Town won)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next