Gilded Glove Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterMafia II (Town won) - Page 2 RegisterhwLog in

Mafia II (Town won)

Go down 
+4
Furr
mario
RogueLeader
Fizz
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader
Fizz

Mafia II (Town won) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia II (Town won)   Mafia II (Town won) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 11:42 pm

I'm gonna say you need a majority to lynch. If no majority is reached it counts as no lynch.
Back to top Go down
https://gildedglovegaming.forumotion.com
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader
Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Mafia II (Town won)   Mafia II (Town won) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:00 am

Alright guys, night starts now. I'm locking the topic. Night's gonna last until i get all the night actions i guess. It makes more sense than just waiting a set amount of time now that i think about it.

Edit: Since we got no majority, it's no lynch.
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader
Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Mafia II (Town won)   Mafia II (Town won) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 8:43 pm

During Night 1, Nack's cat was murdered, and Nack, being incredibly sad, decided for some reason to roll down a large hill covered in snow. In doing so, he dislodged some snow under which there happened to be a winning lottery ticket which was found by Rogueleader, who happened to be taking a midnight stroll. And was wearing a very festive outfit. He flapped his arms excitedly. Dick Cheney shot him in the face.

It's now day 2. Night will probably start at like midnight eastern or something but maybe tomorrow if there's not enough time to discuss stuff.

Back to top Go down
Furr
Fizz's Bitch
Furr

PostSubject: Re: Mafia II (Town won)   Mafia II (Town won) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 9:17 pm

Blue's guilty of either being the vigilante or the mafia. My investigations led me to believe he is guilty.

LYNCH: Blueiscooltoo
Back to top Go down
Grec

Grec

PostSubject: Re: Mafia II (Town won)   Mafia II (Town won) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 9:47 pm

No, Furr is a LIAR. He is obviously mafia scum that is trying to be a cop, if he wasn't then his investigation would say that he is mafia instead of having two options.

LYNCH: Furr
Back to top Go down
shadowray7
So Zetta Slow
So Zetta Slow
shadowray7

PostSubject: Re: Mafia II (Town won)   Mafia II (Town won) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 10:21 pm

While upon seeing Furr's post, I initially wanted to vote for him, in a skeptical matter. But after seeing Grec's post he seems blood thirsty and want Furr down immiediatly, I'm not sure what to do. Obviously furr is claiming to be the cop
Here's what conclusions I have come to, either:
1. Blue & Furr are both mafia and Furr is trying to push Blue away from him.
2. Blue is innocent, might possible be the vigilante, & Furr is mafia
3. Blue is mafia & Furr is Cop
4. Grec is mafia (and possibly blue) and noticed that Furr is the cop after he had role claimed. So he's using this opportunity to get rid of the cop.

I'm really skeptical, but in order to gather information, I'll have to vote to lynch:
Blueiscooltoo
Don't worry, I don't think you're mafia just yet. I'm only voting for you in order to gather the information I want.

Also, who died? Nack or Rogue? And what was there role? I'm assuming plain old townie.
Edit: I am retarded, Nack is not even playing the game.

Last edited by shadowray7 on Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shadowray7
So Zetta Slow
So Zetta Slow
shadowray7

PostSubject: Re: Mafia II (Town won)   Mafia II (Town won) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 10:29 pm

Vote Count

Blueiscooltoo - Furr, Shadowray7
Furr - Grec

3 votes still remain - Zachisasian (is he playing?), Mario, Blueiscooltoo
Back to top Go down
mario
Speed Gym Leader
Speed Gym Leader
mario

PostSubject: Re: Mafia II (Town won)   Mafia II (Town won) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 10:54 pm

Wow.. many good arguments.. even though blue does look a bit guilty. I vote Shadowray.. cus.. he seems like he's hiding something
Back to top Go down
Grec

Grec

PostSubject: Re: Mafia II (Town won)   Mafia II (Town won) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:13 pm

I am 100% townie. Trust me, and if someone votes for me then they are obviously scum. I say if someone votes for me and I die then they are scum.

BUT WAIT. What if I'm trying to seem as much as a mafia member as possible so that the people who don't vote for me are obvious scum? I mean, I'm trying to mislead everybody to vote for the wrong person, that's obviously beneficial to the mafia. So of course, they wouldn't want to vote for me because I'm helping them out. Think about that gurl

Last edited by Grec on Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mario
Speed Gym Leader
Speed Gym Leader
mario

PostSubject: Re: Mafia II (Town won)   Mafia II (Town won) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:18 pm

100% townie? why would u just tell us that? I think he's hiding something. I mean.. if he sais he's 100% townie I dont think that would be a way of letting someone know that you in fact ARE a townie. hmm.. your suspicious Grec, im not trusting you so much...
Back to top Go down
Grec

Grec

PostSubject: Re: Mafia II (Town won)   Mafia II (Town won) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:31 pm

Maybe Mario's mafia. I mean, he keeps on saying that we're hiding something when we're obviously not.
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader
Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Mafia II (Town won)   Mafia II (Town won) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:55 pm

Keep talkin' guys. I think I'm gonna make it night again sometime tomorrow. We'll see.
Back to top Go down
mario
Speed Gym Leader
Speed Gym Leader
mario

PostSubject: Re: Mafia II (Town won)   Mafia II (Town won) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:10 am

wait wait. so.. its still night right?

and I could possibly be mafia.. and the same goes to u. your accusing me of being mafia.. I think ur trying to take the spotlight off of u >_>
Back to top Go down
RogueLeader
Everyone's Favorite Loner
RogueLeader

PostSubject: Re: Mafia II (Town won)   Mafia II (Town won) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:21 am

Why the hell is dick cheney here?
Back to top Go down
Grec

Grec

PostSubject: Re: Mafia II (Town won)   Mafia II (Town won) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:22 am

No, it's still day phase. And we all know our own roles you know >_>
Back to top Go down
RogueLeader
RogueLeader

PostSubject: Re: Mafia II (Town won)   Mafia II (Town won) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:25 am

Is dick Cheney a role?!
Back to top Go down
shadowray7
So Zetta Slow
So Zetta Slow
shadowray7

PostSubject: Re: Mafia II (Town won)   Mafia II (Town won) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:26 am

shadowray7 wrote:
And what was their[Rogue's] role?
Back to top Go down
RogueLeader
RogueLeader

PostSubject: Re: Mafia II (Town won)   Mafia II (Town won) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:29 am

Townie
Back to top Go down
mario
Speed Gym Leader
Speed Gym Leader
mario

PostSubject: Re: Mafia II (Town won)   Mafia II (Town won) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:29 am

yeah if someone dies we know their role right?

EDIT: oh ok tee hee. and oh well we'll find them
Back to top Go down
Furr
Fizz's Bitch
Furr

PostSubject: Re: Mafia II (Town won)   Mafia II (Town won) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:38 am

You honestly think I'm mafia again? I know by stating that Blue is mafia that I've put myself in danger by both the mafia and the townsfolk, but I've done it for the greater good of the others. I'd rather lose my life to the mafia with you on the right track than to die in vain. I am the sheriff, and Blue is guilty. I can't really say more, because I have no more information. Blue reacted quickly, going after a lynch on Day 1. You can't say that that's not suspicious. Maybe your mafia Grec, I wouldn't know; but you're sure giving me some conclusions based on your quick reaction. The investigation will always say that the suspect is mafia, but vigilante's come up as guilty too. I just wanted to warn you, in case I was wrong.
Back to top Go down
shadowray7
So Zetta Slow
So Zetta Slow
shadowray7

PostSubject: Re: Mafia II (Town won)   Mafia II (Town won) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 1:09 am

If Blue does end up being mafia, I want the doctor to keep on protecting Furr as long as possible. He'll be able to provide us with information.
But if Blue is innocent, the doctor should work on protecting someone else. So that the Vigilante can take him out.

I'm just saying to help develop the town strategy against the mafia.
Back to top Go down
Furr
Fizz's Bitch
Furr

PostSubject: Re: Mafia II (Town won)   Mafia II (Town won) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 1:20 am

I promise to help you all the best I can, as long as my life wills it.
Back to top Go down
shadowray7
So Zetta Slow
So Zetta Slow
shadowray7

PostSubject: Re: Mafia II (Town won)   Mafia II (Town won) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 11:20 am

I can only trust you if blue is indeed mafia, otherwise, you're a dead man.
Back to top Go down
Furr
Fizz's Bitch
Furr

PostSubject: Re: Mafia II (Town won)   Mafia II (Town won) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 4:52 pm

And if he's vigilante and I know none the better?
Back to top Go down
mario
Speed Gym Leader
Speed Gym Leader
mario

PostSubject: Re: Mafia II (Town won)   Mafia II (Town won) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:10 pm

hey, I support what shadowray has to say. It seems like a good strategy. Good thinking yo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia II (Town won)   Mafia II (Town won) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia II (Town won)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next