Gilded Glove Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterMafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins - Page 3 RegisterhwLog in

Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins

Go down 
+6
NeXd
Bigman40
Blueiscooltoo
Fizz
zachisasian
shadowray7
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Bigman40

Bigman40

Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins   Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:11 am

Sorry. Just had time to check this site again.

Anyways, I think the cop has to be one of the people that aren't posting. We won't be able to tell who the doctor is unless they want to die to the mafia. It's pretty lackluster when there's not a good discussion going to tell who might be who.

As whether there's a third party or not, they might also be one of the inactive people seeing as how two people didn't die after the first night.
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader
Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins   Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:46 pm

Well, apparently third parties often don't have night kills. I dunno.
Back to top Go down
https://gildedglovegaming.forumotion.com
zachisasian
Best AFK.
zachisasian

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins   Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 2:05 pm

idk if i voted for grec yet, but i'm just gonna lynch grec.
Back to top Go down
Bigman40

Bigman40

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins   Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:54 pm

I'd have to vote for grec too. He's not talked here yet, and he's gonna make finding out who the mafia is harder.

Lynch Grec.
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader
Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins   Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:13 am

Uhh alright, I'll join the crowd, you guys seem to know what you're doing.

Lynch: Grec
Back to top Go down
Grec

Grec

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins   Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 4:46 pm

Wait, don't taze me yet bro. My internet was canceled for a little bit because I couldn't pay for it.
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader
Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins   Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 4:57 pm

Hmm. Well then weigh in! Who do you think is mafia? :p
Back to top Go down
Grec

Grec

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins   Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 5:06 pm

After reading I think it's either Zach or Bigman. I think it may be zach because I don't like zach and/or bigman because he did a bandwagon thing and voted with Zach.
Back to top Go down
Grec

Grec

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins   Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 5:14 pm

Also I've been a townie on every single game that we played. Guess what I am now? A townie, yup.
Back to top Go down
Bigman40

Bigman40

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins   Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:20 pm

Grec wrote:
After reading I think it's either Zach or Bigman. I think it may be zach because I don't like zach and/or bigman because he did a bandwagon thing and voted with Zach.
I voted for you for a clear reason until you just came in explaining that you're internet has been down. I in no way just randomly jumped the bandwagon. And saying you're a townie holds no real weight. No one knows if you're either lying or telling the truth.

BTW I hope all of these problems that everyone else is having isn't being used to cover up them being mafia. It really makes the game boring (it's kinda boring now tbh).
Back to top Go down
zachisasian
Best AFK.
zachisasian

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins   Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 1:53 pm

i only voted for you because you weren't here, a player not playing isn't worth to be around.
Back to top Go down
Grec

Grec

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins   Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:26 pm

Who cares, having a pro town person around is beneficial even if he's not around. The point of the game is either to eliminate the mafia, or have the mafia outnumber the town.
Back to top Go down
Bigman40

Bigman40

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins   Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:48 pm

But saying that you're a town person doesn't mean that you can be. You could be the mafia for all we know. Plus, when people don't talk, it makes the game harder than necessary (especially when there's no cop/spy) to find the mafia.

Considering everything that has happened lately, we have no info that we can go off of since there was no discussion other than about people who are inactive.

To correct you too, if # of mafia = # of town people, then the game is over. Not out numbered.
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader
Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins   Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:25 pm

Hmm. I'm still voting for Grec because we need to get this moving and hopefully get some information. Grec's as likely as anyone else to be Mafia. And if not, he could be the third party. There's at least a decent chance....
Back to top Go down
zachisasian
Best AFK.
zachisasian

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins   Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:15 am

it's not that we think you're guilty grec, it's just there is no evidence or assumptions popping up about anything really.

we went with a no lynch on night 1 to get some info, which never came, and now we can't just do nothing on night 2 and hope we get some info this time.

all we have is this last ditch effort of randomly lynching people.
Back to top Go down
Furr
Fizz's Bitch
Furr

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins   Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 6:14 pm

Grec isn't exactly screaming town and I guess lynching him is better than nothing.

Unvote

Lynch Grec
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader
Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins   Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 6:44 pm

Wait, because we didn't get info night 1 can we assume that the cop is someone who just hasn't been here for one reason or another? Namely, like, Mario or Grec (since Grec wouldn't have been able to submit a night action since he was gone during night 1)?

Well Grec, if you're the cop you should say so since that would kind of make sense and the doctor will probably protect you and we'll probably lynch you if you're not. Razz

Or maybe we don't have a cop, but that'd be weird and would kind of f
uck the town over.

Also, there's probably like 2 mafia and 1 third party. That's my guess. That means that if you know that you are a townie, among the 6 remaining members that are not yourself, half of them are mafia or the third party. So if we lynch, from the perspective of a townie who isn't the one being lynched, we have a 50/50 chance of lynching someone who's not town-aligned. Not terrible chances.
Back to top Go down
shadowray7
So Zetta Slow
So Zetta Slow
shadowray7

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins   Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:29 am

Dick Cheney, finally eager to kill someone took the lasso and tied it around Grec's neck.
The next thing Grec new was the color black.... lots of lots of black.
Grec was......
Vanilla townie
Way to go guys, you're short one townie

Night Actions pl0x
Back to top Go down
shadowray7
So Zetta Slow
So Zetta Slow
shadowray7

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins   Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:48 pm

The door creaked open.
"I have a wrench... and I'm NOT afraid to use it...."
He explored the house some more.
"Furr?...You here?"
"Hmm... well he's not in his house so I'll.... well well well, this was unexpected."
"WHO'S THERE?"
"Tch, thanks, Blue... you just made my job that little bit easier."
"Furr? Is that you?"
"I see you brought a Wrench with you. Tell me, is it made of Australium?"
"Australium...What is that and what makes you think it is?"
"Quite simple, my friend's body... It was turned into gold. But according to my research, Australium is VERY similiar to gold. As far as I know, the only difference is that Australium has this strange unique ability to turn other things into Australium... Tell me how much Australium does the mafia have?"
"That is of none of your concern. Anyways, I'd like to ask why you were out of your house."
"If you must know I was out stealing this bad boy."
"So you're a thief."
"Yep, as of right now, the vigilante has lost his precious little sniper rifle, he's reduced to a bit of nothing now."
"Hmm.... bravo... my friend, good job. Perhaps we should work together."
"Tch as if, I intend to be the last one standing." Furr pointed his rifle at Blue, "Goodbye, mon ami."
"Not if I have anything to do with it. GOLDEN WRENCH GO USE WRENCH WACK!"
As Furr fired his rifle, the Golden Wrench successfully hit him and turned him into Australium. Leaving Furr in an Australium state and Blue lying on the floor.

Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins - Page 3 TheifFurr
Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins - Page 3 MafiaBlue

The 3rd day begins
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader
Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins   Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:55 am

I do not understand this. Furr and Blue are both dead? And Blue was Mafia? What was Furr? And how did they both die...?
Back to top Go down
shadowray7
So Zetta Slow
So Zetta Slow
shadowray7

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins   Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:12 am

I totally spelled Thief wrong in those images XD, and furr was a 3rd party thief, in case I didn't make that clear
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader
Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins   Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:35 am

Oh. Wait. So that night was really, really good for the town! I guess!

Edit: Rogue took over for Mario.

Rogue, you mafia? Razz
Back to top Go down
RogueLeader
Everyone's Favorite Loner
RogueLeader

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins   Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:26 pm

nah, i guess you guys deserve to know i am cop Razz<-----to the mafia
Back to top Go down
RogueLeader
Everyone's Favorite Loner
RogueLeader

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins   Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:07 pm

fizz is innocent, i vote zach because, well, he's always suspicious
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader
Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins   Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:37 pm

Or maybe you're racist against asians Very Happy

Alright, so Rogue role claimed. That would kind of make sense as he took over for Mario, and Mario was gone and we had no Cop reporting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins   Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next