Gilded Glove Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterMafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins - Page 2 RegisterhwLog in

Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins

Go down 
+6
NeXd
Bigman40
Blueiscooltoo
Fizz
zachisasian
shadowray7
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Furr
Fizz's Bitch
Furr

Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins   Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 7:09 pm

vote: zachisasian

If for no other reason than him being the one to recommend a no lynch then instantly going against it.
Back to top Go down
zachisasian
Best AFK.
zachisasian

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins   Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 7:17 pm

i just stated two options with bad grammar. a no lynch or a random lynch. then my next post i just said that there may be a better chance to lynch an anti-town because of three parties, but went against it because a town lynch was more likely.
Back to top Go down
Blueiscooltoo
Weapons Gym Leader
Weapons Gym Leader
Blueiscooltoo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins   Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:01 pm

Fizz wrote:
Blue, you know Mafia stuff. How do we go about discussing this? Since, you know, everybody's just gonna claim they're town.

Well, you usually question people, start a discussion of some sort. You try to find anything scummy in there posts. I don't really know how to explain it cause I don't really understand it myself.
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader
Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins   Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:10 pm

Hmm. Well how about this. Who's the cop? Assuming there's a cop? If you identify yourself obviously you'll be targeted by the mafia but the doctor will know to protect you so if anything the fact that the mafia will target you will be a good thing because they won't get a successful kill the next night. I think.

I would tell the doctor to identify himself but that wouldn't be good since he can't protect himself and there's nobody else to protect him....
Back to top Go down
https://gildedglovegaming.forumotion.com
zachisasian
Best AFK.
zachisasian

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins   Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:21 pm

but if you let the mafia know that's what the town is planning to do then they'll just kill someone else so they don't lose a kill. and hopefully the doctor isn't a person never here.
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader
Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins   Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:26 pm

Then the doctor can pretend like they're gonna protect the cop and actually protect someone else!

But yeah, you're right. It's probably relying too much on a doctor who can't reveal himself :/

Back to top Go down
Blueiscooltoo
Weapons Gym Leader
Weapons Gym Leader
Blueiscooltoo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins   Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:09 pm

Fizz wrote:
Hmm. Well how about this. Who's the cop? Assuming there's a cop? If you identify yourself obviously you'll be targeted by the mafia but the doctor will know to protect you so if anything the fact that the mafia will target you will be a good thing because they won't get a successful kill the next night. I think.

I would tell the doctor to identify himself but that wouldn't be good since he can't protect himself and there's nobody else to protect him....

We need to be smart when role claiming, a mafia person could claim the position and make it useless to the actually doctor or cop.

Role Claiming can cause a lot of Wine in front of me.
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader
Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins   Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:27 pm

Hmm, well then the actual cop could claim that the mafia person is lying and we'd have a mafia member narrowed down to two people.

Wine? :S
Back to top Go down
Blueiscooltoo
Weapons Gym Leader
Weapons Gym Leader
Blueiscooltoo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins   Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:59 pm

yeah, but you could still lynch the cop, and then the mafia person gets a night kill, a power role and a non-mafia role are dead that day.

Wine in front of me = http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=WIFOM
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader
Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins   Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:17 pm

Hmm, that's probably true.

That's interesting, it sounds to me like Mafia in general is a whole lot of WIFOM unless you have a lot of discussion. Let's have a lot of discussion! Very Happy

Well let's see. There's a third party. What would his goal be?
Back to top Go down
Blueiscooltoo
Weapons Gym Leader
Weapons Gym Leader
Blueiscooltoo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins   Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:37 pm

Third party's goal would probably be to survive til they have a majority in the town.

We would try to target mafia because they can night kill, most third parties can't night kill.
Back to top Go down
zachisasian
Best AFK.
zachisasian

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins   Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:50 pm

unless third party is the serial killer. who can choose to not kill at night and do something else.
Back to top Go down
Furr
Fizz's Bitch
Furr

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins   Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 12:21 am

Where I play mafia, offhandedly suggesting that a specific role is there without any evidence of it having been there is a sign that they may be that role. Zach, even if you mean well, I'm still keeping my vote on you.
Back to top Go down
zachisasian
Best AFK.
zachisasian

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins   Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 12:34 am

i only mentioned the serial killer because that's the only one i really know about by playing mafia at my clan's forum.
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader
Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins   Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:02 am

Hmm. Well who hasn't spoken at all yet?

I would just like to note that when I tried to type the word spoken I accidentally started typing spokemon. No joke. Anyway. It's only Grec and Mario if I'm not mistaken. Bigman posted once. Is not posting viewed as scummish?
Back to top Go down
zachisasian
Best AFK.
zachisasian

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins   Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:20 am

it's either they're trying to lay low or they aren't coming to the site. and mario said he was going to mexico, i forgot for how long though.
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader
Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins   Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 12:22 pm

Ohh ok. And yeah, in Grec's case it's probably just that he hasn't come here yet.
Back to top Go down
shadowray7
So Zetta Slow
So Zetta Slow
shadowray7

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins   Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 3:11 pm

VOTE COUNT - Majority = 4

Zach - Furr
No Vote - Everyone else
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader
Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins   Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:48 am

I'm gonna vote for Mario. He's aware that Mafia started but hasn't been involved at all. Trying to keep a low profile? bounce

Lynch: Mario
Back to top Go down
zachisasian
Best AFK.
zachisasian

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins   Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 4:30 am

zachisasian wrote:
and mario said he was going to mexico, i forgot for how long though.
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader
Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins   Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:05 pm

Oh right. Sorry. How do I retract a vote without voting no lynch? :S
Back to top Go down
shadowray7
So Zetta Slow
So Zetta Slow
shadowray7

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins   Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:20 pm

retract vote
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader
Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins   Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:23 pm

Retract vote.
Back to top Go down
zachisasian
Best AFK.
zachisasian

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins   Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 4:22 am

this is kind of boring with only three people posting.
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader
Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins   Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 5:03 am

Yeah. Honestly I feel like we should just start accusing people so they defend themselves and there's some actual discussion....

Anyway. Basically my reasoning for Mario applies to Bigman except he's posted once. But whatever.

Lynch: Bigman
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins   Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia IV - Golden Wrenches - Mafia Wins
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next