Gilded Glove Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterPokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread RegisterhwLog in

Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread

Go down 
+5
RogueLeader
HyperDarkspines
Leemaster777
shadowray7
Fizz
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader
Fizz

Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread Empty
PostSubject: Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread   Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 9:41 am

http://pokebeach.com/2010/01/5th-generation-pokemon-games-apparently-on-the-way

OHMYGODIMSOEXCITED

Last edited by Fizz on Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://gildedglovegaming.forumotion.com
shadowray7
So Zetta Slow
So Zetta Slow
shadowray7

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread   Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 2:10 pm

I don't know if I'm Smile or :S
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader
Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread   Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 2:18 pm

I will tell you. You are Very Happy.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Leemaster777
Big Daddy
Leemaster777

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread   Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:39 pm

Kickass! More pokemon!

All I hope is that Gamefreak FINALLY comes to their senses and makes a much-needed evolution for Farfetch'd. Come on, isn't it time for Absur'd?
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader
Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread   Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:53 pm

Oh my god, I was just thinking the EXACT same thing. Farfetch'd is built to have an evolution! Its stats are horrible and there are plenty of great potential names for an evolution.
Back to top Go down
HyperDarkspines

HyperDarkspines

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread   Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 10:33 pm

Wow, more pokemon. They came up with a God pokemon, what's next? Jesus pokemon?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/hyperdarkspines
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader
Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread   Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 10:43 pm

Yeah, I'm really curious what the legendaries will be. They should have just a gigantic man-eating bug. Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
shadowray7
So Zetta Slow
So Zetta Slow
shadowray7

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread   Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 11:18 pm

They already did God... if they made the equivalent to God they've clearly run out of ideas.
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader
Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread   Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 11:24 pm

Yeah but he's not even remotely all-powerful since he can be taken down by humans. So I dunno.

But yeah, I dunno why they had to go all "epic" this time around. Dreams and nightmares is cool but like knowledge, willpower, time, space....

Why not just have a man-eating bug?
Back to top Go down
RogueLeader
Everyone's Favorite Loner
RogueLeader

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread   Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 4:14 pm

i must say, i'll pick this up if it happens to feature real battles(kingdom hearts style battles, but only during battles, it adds more realism)
Back to top Go down
shadowray7
So Zetta Slow
So Zetta Slow
shadowray7

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread   Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 4:41 pm

RogueLeader wrote:
i must say, i'll pick this up if it happens to feature real battles(kingdom hearts style battles, but only during battles, it adds more realism)
Since when did you care about realism in pokemon?
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader
Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread   Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 4:50 pm

I want it to stay mostly the same. People have been saying that it's going to contain 3D-style battling because they hired some 3D designer dude. But that's both stupid and probably false because:

1. What they're doing now works. Big time. That radical a change would be fucking with a perfectly good system. There's no point. And fans would be furious.

2. The overworld in the recent games has been 3D. In all likelihood they're just enhancing that.
Back to top Go down
RogueLeader
RogueLeader

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread   Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:09 pm

i personally hate the way pokemon works now and have always wanted to control dodges, move combos, and sh!t like that
Back to top Go down
Leemaster777
Big Daddy
Leemaster777

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread   Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:13 pm

There's no way in hell that Gamefreak is going to make a main-title pokemon game that doesn't adhere to the norm. As Fizz said, the fans would be furious. But I'm sure we'll see more than a few revisions to the basic formula, like how D/P split physical and special attacks.
Back to top Go down
RogueLeader
RogueLeader

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread   Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:15 pm

i'd still like an actual battle once my main pokemon is level 72 and takes out most others with 1-2 hits
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader
Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread   Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:16 pm

Yeah, they've changed the formula a little bit every generation. I'm not sure if it's because they viewed it as flawed or because it keeps people buying, but I'm betting something will change.
Back to top Go down
RogueLeader
RogueLeader

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread   Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:17 pm

don't you feel, after leveling up for a while, battles get too easy? it just gets rid of the fun aspect of the game.
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader
Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread   Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:19 pm

Yeah, that's why I turned to competitive battling. Razz

But as for the stuff in-game, after you get to a certain point there's not much to do battling-wise. You can train pokémon just for the hell of it or you can try to "catch 'em all". But in-game battling so far has been pretty pointless after a certain point.
Back to top Go down
Leemaster777
Big Daddy
Leemaster777

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread   Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:24 pm

Well, if the battles are getting to easy, just go to the battle tower for some challenge. That's why it's there.
Back to top Go down
RogueLeader
RogueLeader

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread   Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:26 pm

my computer is failing, this post means nothing
Back to top Go down
RogueLeader
RogueLeader

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread   Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:28 pm

that gets boring too, and competitive gaming isn't the same with pokemon because people hack pokemon more than any other game
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader
Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread   Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 7:34 pm

GUYSSSSSS!!!!!! New pokemon silhouette! It's apparently the "Z" in the upcoming movie.

Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread Gen5
Back to top Go down
RogueLeader
RogueLeader

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread   Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:11 pm

Pretty damn kewl, but is it real?
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader
Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread   Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:18 pm

Yeah, it's definitely real. The screenshot is from Pokémon Sunday, and the person holding the card is like the creator of pokémon or something. Or has some major leadership position. I don't remember what.
Back to top Go down
RogueLeader
RogueLeader

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread   Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:33 pm

Scattered memory much, lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread   Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next