Gilded Glove Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterScott Pilgrim Vs The World RegisterhwLog in

Scott Pilgrim Vs The World

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Leemaster777
Big Daddy
Leemaster777

Scott Pilgrim Vs The World Empty
PostSubject: Scott Pilgrim Vs The World   Scott Pilgrim Vs The World EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 9:40 pm

Well guys, I just saw Scott Pilgrim today... and it was, quite possibly, the best movie I've ever seen. Ever.

Scott Pilgrim Vs The World ScottPilgrimVsTheWorldTeaser

Now, I've never read the comics, but I DAMN sure will now. It's like the creator reached deep into my brain, and just pulled this movie out. I SWEAR it's like this movie was made for me, it's so damn over the top and crazy, I can't help but love it.

For those of you unaware, the movie is about a twenty-something guy named Scott, who falls in love with a girl named Ramona Flowers. Simple, right? Well, not so much. Turns out, she has quite a bit of emotional baggage, in the form of 7 evil ex's, who'll stop at nothing to see Scott dead. And how do they go about this? By fighting him, one at a time, in video game boss fashion.

Each ex has their own unique powers, and fighting prowess, and they're all just fantastic to watch. In particular, I have to note a fight scene in which Scott has to have a band battle, and this sequence is so god damn AMAZING, I nearly sprouted an erection from my FOREHEAD like some kind of ****ed up unicorn. It's just THAT awesome.

Really, I could go on about all the great video game references, the fantastic acting, and the great comedy, but you should just go see the damn thing yourself. Scott Pilgrim Vs The World gets Leemaster's seal of approval.
Back to top Go down
zachisasian
Best AFK.
zachisasian

PostSubject: Re: Scott Pilgrim Vs The World   Scott Pilgrim Vs The World EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 11:49 pm

Leemaster777 wrote:
I nearly sprouted an erection from my FOREHEAD like some kind of ****ed up unicorn. It's just THAT awesome.

lol.
Back to top Go down
Grec

Grec

PostSubject: Re: Scott Pilgrim Vs The World   Scott Pilgrim Vs The World EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 5:49 pm

I'm going to be brutally honest, this I love mexicans stank. I walked out in the first 30 minutes because it was that bad. Video game references aren't enough to keep me entertained. I also REALLY FUCKING HATE MICHAEL CERA. Everything he does just pisses me off. I just want to find this motherfucker and torture him to death. THAT MOTHERFUCKER. He tries to act all cute and likeable and I love mexicans but it just gets so obnoxious. UGH I just want to beat the I love mexicans out of this motherfucking prick, I can't fucking stress it enough. I think I want to kill my friend for making me watch this movie. fork this I love mexicans/ragequit
Back to top Go down
RogueLeader
Everyone's Favorite Loner
RogueLeader

PostSubject: Re: Scott Pilgrim Vs The World   Scott Pilgrim Vs The World EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 5:56 pm

She sounds like a slut, I hope the forums censors this :S
Back to top Go down
Leemaster777
Big Daddy
Leemaster777

PostSubject: Re: Scott Pilgrim Vs The World   Scott Pilgrim Vs The World EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 5:58 pm

I think you only hated the movie because you hate Michael Cera. Eh, everyone's entitled to their own opinion, I suppose.

Also, your comment was unintentionally hilarious due to how much you used the "S" word, I don't know who changed the filter to I love mexicans, but good on you.
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader
Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Scott Pilgrim Vs The World   Scott Pilgrim Vs The World EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:52 pm

Guilty.

I was gonna see this yesterday but then I didn't feel like it. Might do that at some point though.
Back to top Go down
https://gildedglovegaming.forumotion.com
zachisasian
Best AFK.
zachisasian

PostSubject: Re: Scott Pilgrim Vs The World   Scott Pilgrim Vs The World EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 1:41 am

whose idea was it to change it to "i love mexicans" though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scott Pilgrim Vs The World   Scott Pilgrim Vs The World Empty

Back to top Go down

Scott Pilgrim Vs The World
Page 1 of 1