Gilded Glove Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLatias is Uber, Mence soon to follow? RegisterhwLog in

Latias is Uber, Mence soon to follow?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader
Fizz

Latias is Uber, Mence soon to follow? Empty
PostSubject: Latias is Uber, Mence soon to follow?   Latias is Uber, Mence soon to follow? EmptySun May 23, 2010 9:49 pm

That sounds kind of like a newspaper headline. Anyway, today it was revealed that Latias was voted Uber, and is thus henceforth banned from OU play. Personally I think this is a WONDERFUL occurrence. Latias broke stuff. Anyway, there's gonna be a Suspect ladder put up from which Salamence will be absent, and after a few weeks Salamence will be voted on. Basically this is happening now because Latias was one of Mence's best revenge killers.

And basically, Mence has no counters. Scizor is the closest thing to one and plenty of Mence carry Fire Blast, and even a +1 EQ will hurt like a bitch. I'm hoping Mence will be banned too and honestly I see it as likely since a lot of the community views it as broken.

Boy, steel types and ScarfTar are gonna DROP. Dragonite and Flygon will go way up, probably, since they're no longer outclassed by anything, and dragon checks generally will likely be dropping in usage.

Last edited by Fizz on Sun May 23, 2010 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://gildedglovegaming.forumotion.com
shadowray7
So Zetta Slow
So Zetta Slow
shadowray7

PostSubject: Re: Latias is Uber, Mence soon to follow?   Latias is Uber, Mence soon to follow? EmptySun May 23, 2010 11:09 pm

...If Mence gets banned you might as well ban all pseudo legendary dragons, leaving only 2 pseudo legends
Sides, I don't need Latias to counter Mence, all I need is Trick Room and Dragonite/Swampert
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader
Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Latias is Uber, Mence soon to follow?   Latias is Uber, Mence soon to follow? EmptySun May 23, 2010 11:54 pm

No way dude, if Mence gets banned the only pseudo-legendary dragon left will be Dragonite and he very much does NOT need to be banned. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://gildedglovegaming.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latias is Uber, Mence soon to follow?   Latias is Uber, Mence soon to follow? Empty

Back to top Go down

Latias is Uber, Mence soon to follow?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gilded Glove Gaming :: Pokémon :: Competitive Pokémon Discussion-
Jump to: