Gilded Glove Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterFavorite Movie(s) RegisterhwLog in

Favorite Movie(s)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
komicturtle

komicturtle

Favorite Movie(s) Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Movie(s)   Favorite Movie(s) EmptySat May 01, 2010 12:32 am

What is your favorite movie of all time?

As for me, I have lots of favorites, but the movie I really like and have no problem seeing over and over again would be "The Good Son"

It really makes me wanting more. Like, why did Henry do the things he did, which I think I have an idea as to why, but I don't want to spoil anything regarding the movie. I highly suggest checking that movie out. Elijah Wood and Macallury Culkin is in it.

Other favorites:
Titanic (always amazed by how the ship sinks and just because I loved Rose SO much lol)
2012 (recent favorite. Special effects are amazing!)
Scream (lots of twists and turns, but I kinda like it's originality in a sense..)
Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2004 (gives me the shivers, but I just like how the whole plot plays out)
Final Destination Series (I kinda think the 4th was disappointing but I really liked the first and 3rd of them all)
Pokemon Movie 3 (I really enjoyed Molly's imagination when she got into those battles.. Breathing underwater.. Thought that was cool when I was much younger)

These are all I can remember for now. I have more favorites but these are my general ones... What's yours?
Back to top Go down

Favorite Movie(s)
Page 1 of 1