Gilded Glove Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterBully was a great game. RegisterhwLog in

Bully was a great game.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grec

Grec

Bully was a great game. Empty
PostSubject: Bully was a great game.   Bully was a great game. EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 1:34 am

They nailed the character development, even the characters that aren't in missions and are not main characters you still get a huge idea about their personal problems, personality, and likes and dislikes.

The story was amazing too. It's all about trying to help people that are too weak to help themselves. Jimmy helps the nerds at first but then they start to get full of themselves and they become start to become like the standard cliques that hate each anybody that isn't one of them.

The atmosphere was great, I love the sassy music that plays when doing the glasshouse mission. It feels like you're sticking it to the man.

All the cliques have different styles of fighting. For example: Nerd are like glass cannons. They have spud guns and bottlerockets that can do a lot of damage, but they can't take much in terms of damage, greasers use melee weapons and attack in groups, preps are speedy and dodge a lot of your attacks, Jocks are just tough, and drop-outs are good at everything.

Everything about this game is great.
Back to top Go down
WasNotWhyNot

WasNotWhyNot

PostSubject: Re: Bully was a great game.   Bully was a great game. EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 3:39 am

was
Back to top Go down
WasNotWhyNot

WasNotWhyNot

PostSubject: Re: Bully was a great game.   Bully was a great game. EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 3:41 am

I'm sorry. I didn't even read your post. I just saw the title and lol'd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bully was a great game.   Bully was a great game. Empty

Back to top Go down

Bully was a great game.
Page 1 of 1