Gilded Glove Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterAnyone out there??? RegisterhwLog in

Anyone out there???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mario
Speed Gym Leader
Speed Gym Leader
mario

Anyone out there??? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone out there???   Anyone out there??? EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 4:40 pm

ok, so i was wondering that everyone who was registered to this forum must have some other means of staying in touch with each other. Somehow, some way, there has to be a means of a portion of us staying in touch or maybe even playing games together again. So if you miss this community and have another console, play games on comp, steam, anything... let us know here.

I'll start it off.

Xbox Live: elChingon Mario
PSN: elChingon Mario

Although I am a bit ashamed to say it, I do play runescape here and there my account name is MachoNach0 (thats a zero)
Back to top Go down
RogueLeader
Everyone's Favorite Loner
RogueLeader

PostSubject: Re: Anyone out there???   Anyone out there??? EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 5:24 pm

Mario, we cant keep trying. our last hope is the steam group
Back to top Go down
mario
Speed Gym Leader
Speed Gym Leader
mario

PostSubject: Re: Anyone out there???   Anyone out there??? EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:39 am

... but black brotha, i gots you added on ps3. and leemaster. thats it on my ps3 list from here i think. I hardly play it but.. meh, and i'm mostly just doing this for the community. because for me... Well I really don't have alot of free time anymore =\. and when i have free time i go play b ball or call of duty haha. and about steam... im not sure. i just cant get used to the pc being a gaming platform.
Back to top Go down
RogueLeader
Everyone's Favorite Loner
RogueLeader

PostSubject: Re: Anyone out there???   Anyone out there??? EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:38 am

i get it. but we have like, 5 people active on steam, and i have lee, blue, and one other person who i'm forgetting on my ps3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone out there???   Anyone out there??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone out there???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gilded Glove Gaming :: Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: