Gilded Glove Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterAs the time carries on... RegisterhwLog in

As the time carries on...

Go down 
+2
shadowray7
mario
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mario
Speed Gym Leader
Speed Gym Leader
mario

As the time carries on... Empty
PostSubject: As the time carries on...   As the time carries on... EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:28 pm

We've seperated far, its as if we all went on a journey in our car. Never looking back to what we once had. This is the reason why i feel so sad. But I feel as if we've lost it and we can never regain our togetherness. It's been so long, to me it seems like foreverness. But all i can do is just reminise on the brawls and all the "LOL's". I also got into gaming thanks to yall. With this said ima leave this here and hopefully it gets read.
Back to top Go down
shadowray7
So Zetta Slow
So Zetta Slow
shadowray7

PostSubject: Re: As the time carries on...   As the time carries on... EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 4:02 pm

You will be sadly missed.
Back to top Go down
mario
Speed Gym Leader
Speed Gym Leader
mario

PostSubject: Re: As the time carries on...   As the time carries on... EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 4:59 am

Lol it's not my departure. But how almost everyone departed the site.
Back to top Go down
RogueLeader
Everyone's Favorite Loner
RogueLeader

PostSubject: Re: As the time carries on...   As the time carries on... EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 8:47 pm

shadow, come back to us
Back to top Go down
traceybraden

traceybraden

PostSubject: Doing Online High School Diploma   As the time carries on... EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 3:31 am

Stanley High School has years of online learning experience and takes pride in providing quality education to all diploma holders of Stanley High School from all across the globe. Stanley High School provides the perfect medium to earn an accredited high school diploma for students who were not able to continue with their education, home-school students or working adults.

Why choose Stanley High School?

1. Earn a High School Diploma: Customize your educational plans and earn a diploma using 21st century technology.
2. Schedule with Flexibility: Complete courses at your own pace and at times that best fit their daily schedules.
3. Recover Credit: Earn credits to get back on track for graduation within your own school district. Enrollment is not dependent upon traditional school calendars, so courses can be started at any time during the year.
4. Apply Home School Credits: You can enroll in SHS and transfer credits earned through home school study to our diploma program.
5. Prior to credits being awarded, courses must be submitted for review and approval.
6. Select from Advanced or Remedial Courses: Choose courses that meet your academic needs and support your learning style.

High School Diploma Online.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stanleyhighschool.com/
RogueLeader
RogueLeader

PostSubject: Re: As the time carries on...   As the time carries on... EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 11:19 am

SHUT THE fork UP SPAMBOT
Back to top Go down
Grec

Grec

PostSubject: Re: As the time carries on...   As the time carries on... EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 12:35 am

Thank you for your valuable insight, spambot, now if you don't mind I'm going to french kiss my dog's bunghole for a while.
Back to top Go down
RogueLeader
RogueLeader

PostSubject: Re: As the time carries on...   As the time carries on... EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 8:23 am

Alright. We have...5 active members. Well, 4 and fizz's semi-activeness. So yea. What now?
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader
Fizz

PostSubject: Re: As the time carries on...   As the time carries on... EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 6:20 pm

Happy birthday Lee. Your memory shall never be forgotten.
Back to top Go down
https://gildedglovegaming.forumotion.com
RogueLeader
RogueLeader

PostSubject: Re: As the time carries on...   As the time carries on... EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 7:22 pm

Indedede. My stupid reference is stupid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As the time carries on...   As the time carries on... Empty

Back to top Go down

As the time carries on...
Page 1 of 1