Gilded Glove Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterAperture Science Trust and Deceit Exercise - Volunteering RegisterhwLog in

Aperture Science Trust and Deceit Exercise - Volunteering

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GLaDOS

GLaDOS

Aperture Science Trust and Deceit Exercise - Volunteering Empty
PostSubject: Aperture Science Trust and Deceit Exercise - Volunteering   Aperture Science Trust and Deceit Exercise - Volunteering EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:06 am

Hello. And. Again, welcome to the Aperture Science Computer Aided enrichment center. Today I will be testing your ability to trust and deceive your own kind. I look forward to observing those labeled as innocents making progress. If you are unable to make any progress as the non-innocents make progress intead, I look forward to that as well. Any test subject that dies in this test will be.....
missed. All those who are sentenced to lynching shall meet the Aperture Science Pneumatic Diversity Tube. Unfortunately due to how the Aperture Science Pneumatic Diversity Tube works, roles can only be revealed if said target was killed during the night.

Participating Test Subjects
RogueLeader
mario

GLaDOS
Test Subject #1
Test Subject #2
Test Subject #3
Companion Cube
Turret
Defective Turret
Cave Johnson
Caroline
P-Body
Atlas
Wheatley
Space Core
Rick
Fact Sphere[/b]

Last edited by GLaDOS on Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:40 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Grec

Grec

PostSubject: Re: Aperture Science Trust and Deceit Exercise - Volunteering   Aperture Science Trust and Deceit Exercise - Volunteering EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 4:35 pm

Only if I get an IRL Portal Gun.
Back to top Go down
RogueLeader
Everyone's Favorite Loner
RogueLeader

PostSubject: Re: Aperture Science Trust and Deceit Exercise - Volunteering   Aperture Science Trust and Deceit Exercise - Volunteering EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 10:17 am

i'll join
Back to top Go down
mario
Speed Gym Leader
Speed Gym Leader
mario

PostSubject: Re: Aperture Science Trust and Deceit Exercise - Volunteering   Aperture Science Trust and Deceit Exercise - Volunteering EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 10:17 pm

me too...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aperture Science Trust and Deceit Exercise - Volunteering   Aperture Science Trust and Deceit Exercise - Volunteering Empty

Back to top Go down

Aperture Science Trust and Deceit Exercise - Volunteering
Page 1 of 1