Gilded Glove Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterI will be revamping the site RegisterhwLog in

I will be revamping the site

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shadowray7
So Zetta Slow
So Zetta Slow
shadowray7

I will be revamping the site Empty
PostSubject: I will be revamping the site   I will be revamping the site EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 4:26 pm

Within the next week or 2, there'll be changes to the site. These changes will include:
Removal of unpopular sections (If no one's using them we might as well get rid of them)
A few additions to help the community give feedback
SSBB Ladder System
Pokemon League System (If you would like to apply to be a Gym Leader, please contact me, otherwise I will be in charge of everything else until we have enough aplicants)
Matchmaking Forum
Advertising & Affiliation Section (To help let more people know about the site)

I may also decide to do a clean sweep of everything and start over, I'm not too sure on this one though but if you notice a lot of I love mexicans missing you know why. SSBB Gyms will be left untouched though so don't worry about that. Actually after discussion with John and Blue, they'll be temporarily removed.

Note: I request that everyone keep meeting up on Fridays at 8PM EST, if this time is not good for you please say so.
Back to top Go down

I will be revamping the site
Page 1 of 1