Gilded Glove Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterMabia III - Mabia Wins - The wusult ov ah pwaer rajeqwut - Page 4 RegisterhwLog in

Mabia III - Mabia Wins - The wusult ov ah pwaer rajeqwut

Go down 
+4
mario
Furr
Fizz
shadowray7
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader
Fizz

Mabia III - Mabia Wins - The wusult ov ah pwaer rajeqwut - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mabia III - Mabia Wins - The wusult ov ah pwaer rajeqwut   Mabia III - Mabia Wins - The wusult ov ah pwaer rajeqwut - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:27 pm

Grec, keep in mind that it doesn't matter whether Furr's mafia or town because he's getting killed at the end of the day. Since he quit forums.
Back to top Go down
https://gildedglovegaming.forumotion.com
Grec

Grec

PostSubject: Re: Mabia III - Mabia Wins - The wusult ov ah pwaer rajeqwut   Mabia III - Mabia Wins - The wusult ov ah pwaer rajeqwut - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:18 pm

Oh ya, I guess you're right.
Back to top Go down
zachisasian
Best AFK.
zachisasian

PostSubject: Re: Mabia III - Mabia Wins - The wusult ov ah pwaer rajeqwut   Mabia III - Mabia Wins - The wusult ov ah pwaer rajeqwut - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:14 pm

i'm not jumping on a bandwagon. i just went to the last page and read furr's post on disliking mexicans and i just had to start the vote. if you guys' believe mario is town, try not to reach majority, bring up evidences to bring up teh suspectzzzz.
Back to top Go down
RogueLeader
Everyone's Favorite Loner
RogueLeader

PostSubject: Re: Mabia III - Mabia Wins - The wusult ov ah pwaer rajeqwut   Mabia III - Mabia Wins - The wusult ov ah pwaer rajeqwut - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:27 pm

Hatred vote, Fizz
Back to top Go down
mario
Speed Gym Leader
Speed Gym Leader
mario

PostSubject: Re: Mabia III - Mabia Wins - The wusult ov ah pwaer rajeqwut   Mabia III - Mabia Wins - The wusult ov ah pwaer rajeqwut - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:31 pm

omg .. why yall hating on fizz? bitches
Back to top Go down
shadowray7
So Zetta Slow
So Zetta Slow
shadowray7

PostSubject: Re: Mabia III - Mabia Wins - The wusult ov ah pwaer rajeqwut   Mabia III - Mabia Wins - The wusult ov ah pwaer rajeqwut - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 12:04 am

FURR WILL BE MODKILLED ALONG WITH TODAY'S LYNCH UPON REQUEST
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader
Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Mabia III - Mabia Wins - The wusult ov ah pwaer rajeqwut   Mabia III - Mabia Wins - The wusult ov ah pwaer rajeqwut - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 12:19 am

RogueLeader wrote:
Hatred vote, Fizz
I probably deserve that xD
Back to top Go down
RogueLeader
Everyone's Favorite Loner
RogueLeader

PostSubject: Re: Mabia III - Mabia Wins - The wusult ov ah pwaer rajeqwut   Mabia III - Mabia Wins - The wusult ov ah pwaer rajeqwut - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 8:28 am

Yea Razz
Back to top Go down
Grec

Grec

PostSubject: Re: Mabia III - Mabia Wins - The wusult ov ah pwaer rajeqwut   Mabia III - Mabia Wins - The wusult ov ah pwaer rajeqwut - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 5:36 pm

Vote change: No Lynch

Last edited by Grec on Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grec

Grec

PostSubject: Re: Mabia III - Mabia Wins - The wusult ov ah pwaer rajeqwut   Mabia III - Mabia Wins - The wusult ov ah pwaer rajeqwut - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 5:38 pm

Also, if I die tonight, then fizz is mafia.
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader
Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Mabia III - Mabia Wins - The wusult ov ah pwaer rajeqwut   Mabia III - Mabia Wins - The wusult ov ah pwaer rajeqwut - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 6:21 pm

The fact that Grec just said that means that whoever IS mafia is going to kill Grec tonight to frame me.

I'm town.
Back to top Go down
zachisasian
Best AFK.
zachisasian

PostSubject: Re: Mabia III - Mabia Wins - The wusult ov ah pwaer rajeqwut   Mabia III - Mabia Wins - The wusult ov ah pwaer rajeqwut - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 6:36 pm

hatred vote. lynch fizz.
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader
Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Mabia III - Mabia Wins - The wusult ov ah pwaer rajeqwut   Mabia III - Mabia Wins - The wusult ov ah pwaer rajeqwut - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 7:03 pm

zachisasian wrote:
hatred vote. lynch fizz.
:s
Back to top Go down
mario
Speed Gym Leader
Speed Gym Leader
mario

PostSubject: Re: Mabia III - Mabia Wins - The wusult ov ah pwaer rajeqwut   Mabia III - Mabia Wins - The wusult ov ah pwaer rajeqwut - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 7:18 pm

Hatred vote Lynch Zach.. .lol!!!
Back to top Go down
shadowray7
So Zetta Slow
So Zetta Slow
shadowray7

PostSubject: Re: Mabia III - Mabia Wins - The wusult ov ah pwaer rajeqwut   Mabia III - Mabia Wins - The wusult ov ah pwaer rajeqwut - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 7:26 pm

Vote Count

Fizz - Zachisasian, RogueLeader
No Lynch - Grec
Zach - Mario

Undecided - Fizz

Majority = 3

Suicide - Furr
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader
Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Mabia III - Mabia Wins - The wusult ov ah pwaer rajeqwut   Mabia III - Mabia Wins - The wusult ov ah pwaer rajeqwut - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 8:17 pm

Pi just changed my role mid-game, due to balance issues. He changed me to the "Death Miller". He said that's where I'm aligned with the town but if I'm lynched I appear to be mafia. I realize this sounds unlikely, but consider this:
Mabia III - Mabia Wins - The wusult ov ah pwaer rajeqwut - Page 4 Screenshot2010-03-04at55325PM

He wouldn't have said that if I were mafia because afterwards it would seem like he was just trying to get the mafia lynched. Taking sides. Here's why he said it: He wants me lynched so that you all find out that I'm mafia (although I'm actually not) and a new layer of complexity is added to the game. He made ME the death miller because most of you are voting to lynch me and this all happens immediately.

Reasons I'm not mafia:

1. This would be a fucking stupid thing to say if it weren't true. In all likelihood it'll make you all even more suspicious of me.

2. I had no idea what a death miller was before Pi told me.

Edit: Obviously if I could, I would have just taken a picture of the private chat I had with Pi. But that's not allowed. Pi actually deleted this afterwards which makes it even more likely that he said something he shouldn't have....
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader
Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Mabia III - Mabia Wins - The wusult ov ah pwaer rajeqwut   Mabia III - Mabia Wins - The wusult ov ah pwaer rajeqwut - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 9:55 pm

Also you should note that rather than shifting the blame onto someone else I'm simply defending myself. I'm not trying to shift blame because I don't know who to shift it to. Because I'm not mafia.
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader
Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Mabia III - Mabia Wins - The wusult ov ah pwaer rajeqwut   Mabia III - Mabia Wins - The wusult ov ah pwaer rajeqwut - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:00 pm

I made it so you can't edit your posts. Cuz Zach said I should. Double-(and triple- if necessary)posting is ok in this forum.

Sray and I can still edit our posts so we can edit the OP and stuff. If you host a game I'll give you temporary mods or something.
Back to top Go down
Grec

Grec

PostSubject: Re: Mabia III - Mabia Wins - The wusult ov ah pwaer rajeqwut   Mabia III - Mabia Wins - The wusult ov ah pwaer rajeqwut - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:12 pm

Never heard of a death miller, seems kinda weird how a mod would tell you that kind of role.

Anyways, here is what could happen at night.

I die from the possibility that Fizz is lying and is mafia and he kills me
I die from a mafia killing me to frame fizz
Fizz dies to make me seem suspicious

Also, ZachisAsian and Rogueleader are starting to make me suspicious. I vote for Zach to die today.
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader
Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Mabia III - Mabia Wins - The wusult ov ah pwaer rajeqwut   Mabia III - Mabia Wins - The wusult ov ah pwaer rajeqwut - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:14 pm

Hmm, is anybody by any chance a doctor?
Back to top Go down
Grec

Grec

PostSubject: Re: Mabia III - Mabia Wins - The wusult ov ah pwaer rajeqwut   Mabia III - Mabia Wins - The wusult ov ah pwaer rajeqwut - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:15 pm

Also, Fizz, who do you think is more suspicious.

Zach or Rogueleader? I'm pretty sure Mario is fine.
Back to top Go down
Grec

Grec

PostSubject: Re: Mabia III - Mabia Wins - The wusult ov ah pwaer rajeqwut   Mabia III - Mabia Wins - The wusult ov ah pwaer rajeqwut - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:16 pm

I don't know what the roles are. I mean, Blue was a jester. We could have anything really.
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader
Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Mabia III - Mabia Wins - The wusult ov ah pwaer rajeqwut   Mabia III - Mabia Wins - The wusult ov ah pwaer rajeqwut - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:18 pm

Hmm. I think maybe Zach just because it seemed like he was jumping on the bandwagon and because Rogue actually had a legit reason to hatred vote me. I went after him pretty hard last game. Razz
Back to top Go down
zachisasian
Best AFK.
zachisasian

PostSubject: Re: Mabia III - Mabia Wins - The wusult ov ah pwaer rajeqwut   Mabia III - Mabia Wins - The wusult ov ah pwaer rajeqwut - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:19 pm

ok, i'll vote no lynch.
Back to top Go down
zachisasian
Best AFK.
zachisasian

PostSubject: Re: Mabia III - Mabia Wins - The wusult ov ah pwaer rajeqwut   Mabia III - Mabia Wins - The wusult ov ah pwaer rajeqwut - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:19 pm

until there is more evidences of course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mabia III - Mabia Wins - The wusult ov ah pwaer rajeqwut   Mabia III - Mabia Wins - The wusult ov ah pwaer rajeqwut - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mabia III - Mabia Wins - The wusult ov ah pwaer rajeqwut
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next