Gilded Glove Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterPokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread - Page 3 RegisterhwLog in

Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread

Go down 
+5
RogueLeader
HyperDarkspines
Leemaster777
shadowray7
Fizz
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jordan101011

Jordan101011

Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread   Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread - Page 3 EmptySat May 08, 2010 8:18 pm

The ones on the left and right are leaving me clueless. Left one looks like it could either have a fin thing at the end, or a firey tail like Charmander.
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader
Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread   Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread - Page 3 EmptySat May 08, 2010 8:27 pm

Yeah, it's really hard to tell.

Altough to me it almost looks too uniform to be fire. I'm just not sure.
Back to top Go down
https://gildedglovegaming.forumotion.com
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader
Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread   Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread - Page 3 EmptySat May 08, 2010 9:22 pm

Haha, look at these.

I dunno who drew them.

Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread - Page 3 Cantunsee

Edit: So, I feel really really really dumb because I didn't realize until just now that the things on top of the middle one's head might be ears. I just thought of, like leaves. So given that, it really isn't necessarily grass.
Back to top Go down
Leemaster777
Big Daddy
Leemaster777

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread   Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread - Page 3 EmptySun May 09, 2010 5:35 am

The one in the middle kinda looks like a pig to me.
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader
Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread   Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread - Page 3 EmptySun May 09, 2010 1:40 pm

Yeah, a lot of people have been saying that they think it's either a rabbit or a pig. Honestly I don't really see the pig in it, but I think a pig starter could be pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
zachisasian
Best AFK.
zachisasian

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread   Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread - Page 3 EmptySun May 09, 2010 2:09 pm

the tail is like a pigs. i think the one on the right resembles a lizard/salamander. maybe that one is a grass type.
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader
Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread   Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread - Page 3 EmptySun May 09, 2010 2:14 pm

I see what you're saying, Zach, but try looking at those lumps as ears rather than eyes. It looks like some kind of bear or something that way.
Back to top Go down
zachisasian
Best AFK.
zachisasian

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread   Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread - Page 3 EmptySun May 09, 2010 2:29 pm

or it is just a lickitung remake.
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader
Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread   Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 5:53 pm

Just for pi.

(I didn't make this)

Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread - Page 3 5_gen_starters_by_gurtos91
Back to top Go down
Jordan101011

Jordan101011

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread   Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 5:59 pm

Um, wow. xD
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader
Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread   Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 8:49 am

Starters revealed!!!

Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread - Page 3 Corocoro-pokemon-black-white-starters-1

Apparently the new region is called the Isshu region and is really far away from the other ones. And the characters are a lot older~ apparently they're not even children. Makes you wonder what age group it's geared toward.... and the battle screen apparently is legitimately different. Which is pretty sweet. Oh and as for the starters, I really like the grass one, but I don't love the other two.
Back to top Go down
Jordan101011

Jordan101011

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread   Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 2:55 pm

We were off about the fire on. :/
Back to top Go down
shadowray7
So Zetta Slow
So Zetta Slow
shadowray7

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread   Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 3:55 pm

And I thought the 4th generation starters looked retarded.....

Oh and

Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread - Page 3 340x
Back to top Go down
mario
Speed Gym Leader
Speed Gym Leader
mario

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread   Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 9:53 pm

Charmander is still my fave. =]
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader
Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread   Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 6:15 pm

Check out this gif somebody made of the screenshots released in corocoro.

Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread - Page 3 10h50uw

So basically, it's clear now that pokémon legitimately move during their attacks. And at times the full backsprite is shown (full-body). That's awesome.
Back to top Go down
zachisasian
Best AFK.
zachisasian

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread   Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:06 pm

i think the pig is fire/ground. the lizard is grass/fighting. and the otter/bear thing is water/ice.
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader
Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread   Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread - Page 3 EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:31 pm

I'd just like to note that in the next issue of CoroCoro (which comes out on June 15th), they will be revealing a new pokémon. Also, CoroCoro usually leaks online up to maybe 5 days before its intended release date so you should look for it sometime around the tenth.

Also check out the battle animation thread I posted.

If you look at the videos I posted in that thread, you'll see that in addition to revamped battle animations, people can now talk to you just by walking by you (or presumably you walking by them). Oh and Zoroark's ability, Illusion, makes it take the form of other pokémon and it also takes their name, but there's some small difference in the animation (not sure exactly what) that betrays the fact that it's Zoroark (or Zorua) if you look closely enough. There's something that you can do (perhaps weakening it a certain amount or something) that makes its true form visible.

Also if you transfer over the shiny entei/suicune/raikou you get for the Zoroark movie, you trigger a Zoroark event in-game, and you get one at level 25.
Back to top Go down
Jordan101011

Jordan101011

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread   Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread - Page 3 EmptySat May 15, 2010 10:09 pm

This game actually looks really cool.
Back to top Go down
komicturtle

komicturtle

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread   Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread - Page 3 EmptySat May 15, 2010 11:00 pm

You know there's actually a video of that battle?
I think it's amazing, even if it is simple.. lol

Back to top Go down
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader
Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread   Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread - Page 3 EmptySun May 16, 2010 12:14 am

Yeah, I posted it in another thread.

By the way did you see the part where the starters were shown battling? It's even cooler imo. The video is also in the other thread.
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader
Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread   Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread - Page 3 EmptySun May 16, 2010 1:12 pm

Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread - Page 3 29yhvmb

Sweet picture.
Back to top Go down
shadowray7
So Zetta Slow
So Zetta Slow
shadowray7

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread   Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread - Page 3 EmptySun May 16, 2010 1:20 pm

komicturtle wrote:
You know there's actually a video of that battle?
I think it's amazing, even if it is simple.. lol

Idle animations what O.o
Back to top Go down
Leemaster777
Big Daddy
Leemaster777

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread   Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread - Page 3 EmptySun May 16, 2010 2:47 pm

Fizz wrote:
Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread - Page 3 29yhvmb

Sweet picture.

Dude, if that was true, I'd be ALL over the grass starter. Seems plausable, at the very least.
Back to top Go down
Jordan101011

Jordan101011

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread   Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread - Page 3 EmptySun May 16, 2010 6:54 pm

That better be true. xP
I really want him as a starter, but it looks he'd be super-weak to ice. :/
Back to top Go down
Leemaster777
Big Daddy
Leemaster777

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread   Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread - Page 3 EmptySun May 16, 2010 10:05 pm

He wouldn't be the first starter to be super weak to ice. Torterra is 4x weak to ice also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread   Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Black/White Discussion and Information Thread
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next