Gilded Glove Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterSo I started college classes on Monday. RegisterhwLog in

So I started college classes on Monday.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader
Fizz

So I started college classes on Monday. Empty
PostSubject: So I started college classes on Monday.   So I started college classes on Monday. EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 4:42 pm

I'm taking this course called "Quarks to Quasars" which is just a general physics course for non-majors. To start off, the recommended number of students in the lecture section is 130. There are in fact 26 students. The class takes place in a big gloomy lecture hall with like brick walls and stuff. Anyway. We were doing some really fucking easy basic math stuff. And some idiot tried to convince my teacher that 10^4 was 100000. This took like three minutes. Then she spent like five minutes explaining why he was wrong. Then she said it was a good question. Also the professor asked why when an apple falls to the Earth the Earth doesn't fall as much into the apple and I was the only one who could figure out that it was because the Earth had more mass. God. My other courses are cool though.
Back to top Go down
https://gildedglovegaming.forumotion.com
NeXd
Balanced Gym Leader
Balanced Gym Leader
NeXd

So I started college classes on Monday. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I started college classes on Monday.   So I started college classes on Monday. EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:10 pm

the apple falls into the earth and the earth doesnt fall into the apple is because Chuck Norris said so. You were wrong, like always
Back to top Go down

So I started college classes on Monday.
Page 1 of 1