Gilded Glove Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterDragon Quest IX RegisterhwLog in

Dragon Quest IX

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
komicturtle

komicturtle

Dragon Quest IX Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Quest IX   Dragon Quest IX EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:38 pm

Hey! Anyone getting this game next Sunday- or even sometime?

One of the reasons I like the DQ series is because it's just like Earthbound when it comes to the layout and feel (or, you can say Earthbound must have gotten some inspiration from the DQ games). It's the closest I'll get to a game like Earthbound anyways. Anyways, this game is chock full of content such as downloadable missions/quests online, co-op Questing and a REALLY lengthy single player campaign. Throw in customizable characters from their look and profession- you have a one-of-a-kind RPG on the DS.
Back to top Go down
VZero
Power Gym Leader
Power Gym Leader

Dragon Quest IX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Quest IX   Dragon Quest IX EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:17 pm

the dragon quest series is awsome, dragon quest VIII was damn good!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/viewtifulzero
komicturtle

komicturtle

Dragon Quest IX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Quest IX   Dragon Quest IX EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 9:35 pm

I actually bought that game LAST year for $7 used. But I have yet to beat it (PS2 has been acting up...)

I can't wait to get my hands on DQIX, which is apparently the best DQ game thus far.

Oh, and have you heard about DQX? It's coming to the Wii. But I have a feeling it may skip over to the 3DS or Nintendo's next console if development has not undergone- but knowing Square-Enix, they usually work on their titles first for awhile and then show it- only to reveal no release date even though they have been working on it for a LONG time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dragon Quest IX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Quest IX   Dragon Quest IX Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragon Quest IX
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gilded Glove Gaming :: Gaming :: Single-Player Games-
Jump to: