Gilded Glove Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterFreedom Force RegisterhwLog in

Freedom Force

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leemaster777
Big Daddy
Leemaster777

Freedom Force Empty
PostSubject: Freedom Force   Freedom Force EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 4:17 pm

Hey guys, I've got some interesting news. As some of you know, there's a steam sale going on right now, and I'd be kicking myself if I didn't let all of you know that one of my favorite stratagy RPGs, Freedom Force, is currently on sale.

Freedom Force 173706

It's tons of fun. It's just one giant homage to golden-age comics (complete with BAFF and POW bubbles that appear when you hit things), and it's got a great cast of characters, like Minuteman and Man-Bot.

And don't think that just because you haven't heard of this game, that that means it must be by some unknown developer or something. It's by none other than 2K, which you might know as the creators of Bioshock, ANOTHER game I love.

You can pick it up RIGHT now for under five bucks, and if you feel like getting a SUPER deal, for a few extra bucks, you can get the sequel, where you have the team fight Nazis. And really, isn't setting Nazis on fire with superpowers WORTH a few bucks?

Back to top Go down
shadowray7
So Zetta Slow
So Zetta Slow
shadowray7

Freedom Force Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom Force   Freedom Force EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:45 pm

Steam is actually having a SHITTON of sales starting today ending on Independence day.

IE: Right now you can get World of Goo for less than the wii version, and the PC version costs more normally.

CSS got the Orange Box treatment and is also on sale as well for $7, actually the only reason I'm mentioning this is cause I'm interested in the smod:tactical mod, which is only avaible to people who own both CSS and HL2

I'll go see if there are any other games on interest on sale
Back to top Go down

Freedom Force
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gilded Glove Gaming :: Gaming :: Single-Player Games-
Jump to: