Gilded Glove Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterBLACK AND WHITE BOX LEGENDARIES REVEALED RegisterhwLog in

BLACK AND WHITE BOX LEGENDARIES REVEALED

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader
Fizz

BLACK AND WHITE BOX LEGENDARIES REVEALED Empty
PostSubject: BLACK AND WHITE BOX LEGENDARIES REVEALED   BLACK AND WHITE BOX LEGENDARIES REVEALED EmptyFri May 28, 2010 2:25 pm

I don't know if this warrants a new topic but I'm super excited at the moment.

BLACK AND WHITE BOX LEGENDARIES REVEALED Black-white-reshiram-zekrom

The names listed are both the Japanese AND the English names.

Also, Zekram, the black, one, corresponds to Pokémon White, for some reason, and vice versa.

God, these are so much better than Dialga and Palkia.

I'm getting Pokémon White. I was gonna get black but Zekrom is just too sweet.

BLACK AND WHITE BOX LEGENDARIES REVEALED Pokemon-black-white-boxart-reshiram-zekron

Also the games are being released in September in Japan, and Spring 2011 in the U.S.
Back to top Go down
https://gildedglovegaming.forumotion.com
*Kado
Energy Gym Leader
Energy Gym Leader
*Kado

PostSubject: Re: BLACK AND WHITE BOX LEGENDARIES REVEALED   BLACK AND WHITE BOX LEGENDARIES REVEALED EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:36 pm

Hmmm, I'm still getting Poke'mon Black I think~ But they look better than Palkia/Dialga and Groudon and Kyogre.
Back to top Go down
shadowray7
So Zetta Slow
So Zetta Slow
shadowray7

PostSubject: Re: BLACK AND WHITE BOX LEGENDARIES REVEALED   BLACK AND WHITE BOX LEGENDARIES REVEALED EmptyFri May 28, 2010 6:01 pm

...The mons.... they look like digimon...

also
BLACK AND WHITE BOX LEGENDARIES REVEALED 2wgg2zc
Back to top Go down
Jordan101011

Jordan101011

PostSubject: Re: BLACK AND WHITE BOX LEGENDARIES REVEALED   BLACK AND WHITE BOX LEGENDARIES REVEALED EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:13 pm

Haha, Shadow.
And I wanna know their types before I pick one. The White one looks pretty cool, I might get black.
Some of the best legendaries so far.
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader
Fizz

PostSubject: Re: BLACK AND WHITE BOX LEGENDARIES REVEALED   BLACK AND WHITE BOX LEGENDARIES REVEALED EmptyFri May 28, 2010 9:07 pm

shadowray7 wrote:
...The mons.... they look like digimon...

also
BLACK AND WHITE BOX LEGENDARIES REVEALED 2wgg2zc

HAHA I noticed that too!!

Man, check out the tails. Reshiram's looks almost wooden. Zekrom's is just... crazy.
Back to top Go down
*Kado
Energy Gym Leader
Energy Gym Leader
*Kado

PostSubject: Re: BLACK AND WHITE BOX LEGENDARIES REVEALED   BLACK AND WHITE BOX LEGENDARIES REVEALED EmptyFri May 28, 2010 10:34 pm

I'm almost sure Zekrom is a steel type. I mean look at him! He looks like he's wearing armor and I don't believe we've had a legendary steel type before save for jirachi.
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader
Fizz

PostSubject: Re: BLACK AND WHITE BOX LEGENDARIES REVEALED   BLACK AND WHITE BOX LEGENDARIES REVEALED EmptyFri May 28, 2010 10:59 pm

Well, we had Dialga who was a steel type.

I guess I could see Zekrom being steel but I don't really think it'll happen. I feel like the focus is sort of on "purity" of some sort in these games and steel as a type for one of the box legends just doesn't seem to fit the theme, if that makes any sense.
Back to top Go down
shadowray7
So Zetta Slow
So Zetta Slow
shadowray7

PostSubject: Re: BLACK AND WHITE BOX LEGENDARIES REVEALED   BLACK AND WHITE BOX LEGENDARIES REVEALED EmptyFri May 28, 2010 11:36 pm

Dude they're digimon, quick get one of them to digivolve
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader
Fizz

PostSubject: Re: BLACK AND WHITE BOX LEGENDARIES REVEALED   BLACK AND WHITE BOX LEGENDARIES REVEALED EmptySat May 29, 2010 9:18 am

Maaaaan, it was just revealed that they're both dragon types. They may or may not have a secondary type.

Also there will be a major difference between Black and White revealed at some point. And also there will be use of DSi features but it will still be DS compatible.
Back to top Go down
Blueiscooltoo
Weapons Gym Leader
Weapons Gym Leader
Blueiscooltoo

PostSubject: Re: BLACK AND WHITE BOX LEGENDARIES REVEALED   BLACK AND WHITE BOX LEGENDARIES REVEALED EmptySat May 29, 2010 9:47 am

shadowray7 wrote:
Dude they're digimon, quick get one of them to digivolve

doesn't that mean they're going to have copyright issues?
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader
Fizz

PostSubject: Re: BLACK AND WHITE BOX LEGENDARIES REVEALED   BLACK AND WHITE BOX LEGENDARIES REVEALED EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 1:26 am

So it's been like a week but you guys might not know this. Some cohost of Pokémon Sunday accidentally posted on her blog saying that she was voicing someone in the upcoming movie and she was hoping it would be Zekrom because she likes electric types. Or something along those lines. The post was removed literally within seconds I believe, but it was caught before being removed. Anyway, this indicates that unless the person took it down because she was just mistaken, Zekrom is an electric type.

I can actually buy that too. Its tail looks manufactured and like it probably would run on electricity, whereas Reshiram's tail looks like it's made of wood. So it's potentially a nature-versus-industrialization sort of thing. Or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BLACK AND WHITE BOX LEGENDARIES REVEALED   BLACK AND WHITE BOX LEGENDARIES REVEALED Empty

Back to top Go down

BLACK AND WHITE BOX LEGENDARIES REVEALED
Page 1 of 1