Gilded Glove Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterStarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty (Release 1 of 3) RegisterhwLog in

StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty (Release 1 of 3)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
darkNES386
Administrator
Administrator
darkNES386

StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty (Release 1 of 3) Empty
PostSubject: StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty (Release 1 of 3)   StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty (Release 1 of 3) EmptyTue May 11, 2010 12:05 pm

So for those of you that don't know... StarCraft II is finally coming out. Read up on some new info here: and watch the 7 minute video in the middle of that link for some awesome footage. I believe release date is set for end of July. Anyone planning to play this? Does anyone play StarCraft: Broodwar still?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=121072
Back to top Go down
Leemaster777
Big Daddy
Leemaster777

PostSubject: Re: StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty (Release 1 of 3)   StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty (Release 1 of 3) EmptyTue May 11, 2010 7:03 pm

I'm not only looking forward to this, but I've already pre-ordered the deluxe special edition, and am currently downloading the beta as we speak. Been a fan of Starcraft since the very beginning, it's basically the only RTS I like at all.

Two months to go. Power overwhelming!
Back to top Go down
NeXd
Balanced Gym Leader
Balanced Gym Leader
NeXd

PostSubject: Re: StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty (Release 1 of 3)   StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty (Release 1 of 3) EmptySat May 15, 2010 12:47 pm

yes i play broodwar still.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty (Release 1 of 3)   StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty (Release 1 of 3) Empty

Back to top Go down

StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty (Release 1 of 3)
Page 1 of 1