Gilded Glove Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterBecoming a Pokemon Master RegisterhwLog in

Becoming a Pokemon Master

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
darkNES386
Administrator
Administrator
darkNES386

Becoming a Pokemon Master Empty
PostSubject: Becoming a Pokemon Master   Becoming a Pokemon Master EmptyWed May 05, 2010 9:38 pm

I let go of this dream just recently... I was looking up if it was possible to obtain a 100% complete pokedex and then I realized that certain pokemon are only available at events. Also I do not own a DS so it would be difficult after the first few generations. Anyone actually trying to make a full pokedex? Finally, is there even a pkmn game that allows for every pokemon to be accessible?
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader
Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Pokemon Master   Becoming a Pokemon Master EmptyWed May 05, 2010 9:44 pm

Well you would have to get a few event pokémon and also trade a few between games.
Back to top Go down
https://gildedglovegaming.forumotion.com
darkNES386
Administrator
Administrator
darkNES386

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Pokemon Master   Becoming a Pokemon Master EmptyWed May 05, 2010 9:49 pm

Is it possible though to get first/2nd gen though on the later ones? I know there's some upload ranch thing... but yeah I guess either way if you complete each game in itself then that's cool and all. I've only collected the original 150 (no mew) and then I was rocking out silver/gold last summer when my batteries went bad on me and I had to replace them.... lol does anyone know what I'm talking about?
Back to top Go down
Blueiscooltoo
Weapons Gym Leader
Weapons Gym Leader
Blueiscooltoo

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Pokemon Master   Becoming a Pokemon Master EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:04 pm

I have mew on my blue version, by a certain glitch.
Back to top Go down
shadowray7
So Zetta Slow
So Zetta Slow
shadowray7

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Pokemon Master   Becoming a Pokemon Master EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:15 pm

They remade the 1st and 2nd generations due to imcompatibility issues, that and cause a new mechanic introduced in the 3rd generation, natures.
Back to top Go down
mario
Speed Gym Leader
Speed Gym Leader
mario

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Pokemon Master   Becoming a Pokemon Master EmptyThu May 06, 2010 6:57 pm

i used to love pokemon...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Pokemon Master   Becoming a Pokemon Master Empty

Back to top Go down

Becoming a Pokemon Master
Page 1 of 1