HomePortalSearchMemberlistUsergroupsFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Jigglypuff Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
PWN1N



Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Jigglypuff Discussion   Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:33 pm

^
I
Dumb ass who can't count nor read


Last edited by PWN1N on Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zachisasian
Best AFK.
avatar

Posts : 284
Join date : 2010-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Jigglypuff Discussion   Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:35 pm

i'm counting 3 bro. what are you getting at.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWN1N



Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Jigglypuff Discussion   Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:36 pm

^
I
Dumb ass who can't count nor read

It's an understatement idiot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zachisasian
Best AFK.
avatar

Posts : 284
Join date : 2010-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Jigglypuff Discussion   Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:38 pm

PWN1N wrote:
...

You're retarded.

opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWN1N



Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Jigglypuff Discussion   Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:41 pm

Fact.

Retard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zachisasian
Best AFK.
avatar

Posts : 284
Join date : 2010-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Jigglypuff Discussion   Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:45 pm

PWN1N wrote:
Fact.

Retard.

politically incorrect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWN1N



Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Jigglypuff Discussion   Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:47 pm

Yes, YOU are.

As long as you know it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zachisasian
Best AFK.
avatar

Posts : 284
Join date : 2010-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Jigglypuff Discussion   Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:49 pm

oh.

usalty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWN1N



Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Jigglypuff Discussion   Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:52 pm

oh

ugay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zachisasian
Best AFK.
avatar

Posts : 284
Join date : 2010-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Jigglypuff Discussion   Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:53 pm

you are visibly mad right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWN1N



Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Jigglypuff Discussion   Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:57 pm

Mad!?!? over the INTERNETZ?!!!!!!!!!!

...........LOL..............It should be against the law to be as credulous and stupid as you are LOL. You are the dumbest forum fag I have EVER spoken to online and the ONLY one who accused another person of being angry. Only confirms the fact that you are lol!


By the way, you're gay lololol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mario
Speed Gym Leader
Speed Gym Leader
avatar

Posts : 339
Join date : 2010-01-20
Age : 24
Location : 817

PostSubject: Re: Jigglypuff Discussion   Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:17 pm

zachisasian wrote:
i was intrigued by the things you were claiming by how outrageous they were, but the things you say have now become stale.

if that was outrageous... then i'm sorry >_>

^
LOL!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWN1N



Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Jigglypuff Discussion   Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:26 pm

LOL!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader
avatar

Posts : 1170
Join date : 2010-01-18
Age : 24
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Jigglypuff Discussion   Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:40 pm

Hey, hey, whoa.

OK, first off, most people value being nice to other people over brawl skills. Just saying. We're all retards sometimes. Each of you is assuming stuff about the other person that's very likely not true.

Zach has a point in that Rollout is probably significantly easier to use on wifi, and Pwn1n has a point that it still has its uses offline. You're both kinda right. Yay. Now be happy. <_<
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gildedglovegaming.forumotion.com
PWN1N



Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Jigglypuff Discussion   Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:20 am

lolnoFizz.

Don't make me start using Tournament logic <_<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zachisasian
Best AFK.
avatar

Posts : 284
Join date : 2010-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Jigglypuff Discussion   Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:50 pm

PWN1N wrote:
Mad!?!? over the INTERNETZ?!!!!!!!!!!

...........LOL..............It should be against the law to be as credulous and stupid as you are LOL. You are the dumbest forum fag I have EVER spoken to online and the ONLY one who accused another person of being angry. Only confirms the fact that you are lol!


By the way, you're gay lololol.

opinions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWN1N



Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Jigglypuff Discussion   Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:51 pm

Facts. Dumb ass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zachisasian
Best AFK.
avatar

Posts : 284
Join date : 2010-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Jigglypuff Discussion   Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:03 pm

mario wrote:
zachisasian wrote:
i was intrigued by the things you were claiming by how outrageous they were, but the things you say have now become stale.

if that was outrageous... then i'm sorry >_>

^
LOL!

you don't know the dumb things he claimed in the chat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWN1N



Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Jigglypuff Discussion   Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:07 pm




lol dumb things. Envious little fag. He was in the chat you dumb ass. Added to that, I told him on AIB before joining this site.

but LMAO......LOL just because I made a fool out of your pathetic little Yoshi and wouldn't take you seriously.

I couldn't care less whether or not you believe me kid because like I said, all I needed was one witness, and I have at least 712. I don't give a damn what "See it to believe it" fags like you think because you're twice as stupid as the ones who deny it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zachisasian
Best AFK.
avatar

Posts : 284
Join date : 2010-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Jigglypuff Discussion   Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:30 pm

you didn't take the games serious from the beginning. and i would believe it, if you actually seemed decent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWN1N



Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Jigglypuff Discussion   Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:35 pm

You're an idiot. You really are Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zachisasian
Best AFK.
avatar

Posts : 284
Join date : 2010-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Jigglypuff Discussion   Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:09 pm

PWN1N wrote:
You're an idiot. You really are Neutral

opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWN1N



Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Jigglypuff Discussion   Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:17 pm

I'm not the only one who KNOWS that either. I feel sorry for your parents. You're nothing but a waste of your father's sperm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zachisasian
Best AFK.
avatar

Posts : 284
Join date : 2010-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Jigglypuff Discussion   Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:06 am

why you getting hostile man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mario
Speed Gym Leader
Speed Gym Leader
avatar

Posts : 339
Join date : 2010-01-20
Age : 24
Location : 817

PostSubject: Re: Jigglypuff Discussion   Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:35 pm

Fizz wrote:
Hey, hey, whoa.

OK, first off, most people value being nice to other people over brawl skills. Just saying. We're all retards sometimes. Each of you is assuming stuff about the other person that's very likely not true.

Zach has a point in that Rollout is probably significantly easier to use on wifi, and Pwn1n has a point that it still has its uses offline. You're both kinda right. Yay. Now be happy. <_<

SHUT THE HELL UP HOOCHIE MAMA!! tee hee.. jk baby Wink

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Jigglypuff Discussion   

Back to top Go down
 
Jigglypuff Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Apocalypse Discussion
» Skyrim Discussion
» Phoenix Wright's Moveset Discussion
» Wrestling Discussion Thread
» TORA MSA GT Sprint Series - General Discussion

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gilded Glove Gaming :: Gyms :: Flying :: Flying Character Discussion-
Jump to: