HomePortalSearchMemberlistUsergroupsFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Have a conversation where what you type has to be longer than what the previous person typed.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader

PostSubject: Have a conversation where what you type has to be longer than what the previous person typed.   Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:55 pm

Hi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gildedglovegaming.forumotion.com
shadowray7
So Zetta Slow
So Zetta Slow

PostSubject: Re: Have a conversation where what you type has to be longer than what the previous person typed.   Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:07 pm

Hey.

Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader

PostSubject: Re: Have a conversation where what you type has to be longer than what the previous person typed.   Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:08 pm

What's up?
Back to top Go down
shadowray7
So Zetta Slow
So Zetta Slow

PostSubject: Re: Have a conversation where what you type has to be longer than what the previous person typed.   Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:13 pm

The night sky.

Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader

PostSubject: Re: Have a conversation where what you type has to be longer than what the previous person typed.   Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:15 pm

Well, you're not in China.
Back to top Go down
Furr
Fizz's Bitch

PostSubject: Re: Have a conversation where what you type has to be longer than what the previous person typed.   Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:45 pm

Yeah, but Darknes is there at the moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blueiscooltoo
Weapons Gym Leader
Weapons Gym Leader

PostSubject: Re: Have a conversation where what you type has to be longer than what the previous person typed.   Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:16 pm

Well, I had this story about Darknes, but it ended up getting erased to due circumstances not under my control so I had to retype it, but doing so would make the story less entertaining than it already was being the I forgot most of the jokes and puns that made in unbelievably funny and then the story turned into something about ice cream so do you like ice cream, cause if so, you don't like ice cream, don't even bother reading the next part because it is all about ice cream, nothing else, just ice cream, and since you don't like ice cream, you shouldn't read it, unless your on of those people who says they hate something be really like it for some odd reason but you can't quite describe so you just look at in anyway but your like "I don't like ice cream" and still continue to read about ice cream til your like "I like/dislike ice cream even more!!!" and your just trying to get info to contradict the fact that you hate ice cream but are super obsessed with that stuff even though you say you hate it with a deep passion...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shadowray7
So Zetta Slow
So Zetta Slow

PostSubject: Re: Have a conversation where what you type has to be longer than what the previous person typed.   Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:24 pm

Well blueiscooltoo, looks you just ruined the thread for us. Now we have to type unnecessary long posts and make up some bull I love mexicans. I'm currently curious as of to whether or not I love mexicans or bullshit is censored... Only one way to find out. Anyways for example, what I'm doing right now, that is posting long run on sentences that repeat the same thing just for the sake of making this long, is probably pissing people off. I am currently pissed at your epic troll move. Now I want some ice cream cause you mentioned ice cream in your post about fifty times. And now I'm typing everything in a long matter in order to make my post look longer. Man I don't even know if my post is long enough anymore. Anyways, where's my ice cream. I demand it NOW. *holds Overwatch Pulse-Rifle at blueiscooltoo's head* Yeah I'm gonna fire this thing if I don't get my ice cream. Yeah, you can't stop me, not even your mod powers can stop me cause I have the Matrydon Perk on. So if you kill me I drop a grenade and the grenade kills you. How do you like that... skankyskank.
So I want you to go to your room and think about what you have done. In the meantime, everyone else will be making lengthy posts so that they can continue this thread. Are you proud? I sure am not. All I can say is, good game Blueiscooltoo, good game. *insert successful troll image here*

PS: I love mexicans
PSS: Bullshit

Everyone's Favorite Loner

PostSubject: Re: Have a conversation where what you type has to be longer than what the previous person typed.   Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:31 pm

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome.

Stranger: hey
You: I'll be Ken!
Stranger: i cal barbie!
You: Hey Barbie!
Stranger: hey ken!
You: Go make me a sexual humping sandwhich.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fizz
Flying Gym Leader
Flying Gym Leader

PostSubject: Re: Have a conversation where what you type has to be longer than what the previous person typed.   Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:40 pm

Once upon a time there was a man who lived on the moon. His name was Sparkly. Not to be confused with Sparky. If his name were Sparky then he would be a dog. That's why his name was sparkly. Anywho.
He was super sparkly. That's why he lived on the moon. He originally lived on Earth but the people on the opposite side of the Earth could see his sparkliness and people near him were immediately blinded and stuff. So he went to the moon. That's why the moon shines. Cuz of a dude named sparkly who lives there.

He was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sparkly.
Back to top Go down
mario
Speed Gym Leader
Speed Gym Leader

PostSubject: Re: Have a conversation where what you type has to be longer than what the previous person typed.   Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:07 pm

fork me, I lost.

Balanced Gym Leader
Balanced Gym Leader

PostSubject: Re: Have a conversation where what you type has to be longer than what the previous person typed.   Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:43 pm

game over

Yesh, I forgot when but w/e
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RogueLeader
Everyone's Favorite Loner

PostSubject: Re: Have a conversation where what you type has to be longer than what the previous person typed.   Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:51 pm

Hooray for losing

Stranger: hey
You: I'll be Ken!
Stranger: i cal barbie!
You: Hey Barbie!
Stranger: hey ken!
You: Go make me a sexual humping sandwhich.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have a conversation where what you type has to be longer than what the previous person typed.   

Back to top Go down

Have a conversation where what you type has to be longer than what the previous person typed.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1